William Trinkler Promotions
Links to our Artist Friends around the world
• Kate Ceberano: an Aussie icon
• Gyan: another fantastic Australian singer/songwriter.
• Colin Hay: lead singer of Men At Work.
• Lazy Susan: A cool independent band in Australia
• D-A-D: A powerful band leading the Danish Rock sceene. Super cool bunch of guys
• Pierre Hugo: Goldsmith, author, great great grand son of French writer Victor Hugo and good friend
• Jean-Paul Wabotaï: African singer, dancer, percussionist and a great friend
• Frank Woeste Trio: Superb Jazz Trio seen in Manila. and very nice guys to hang out with.
In The Philippines
• KO Jones: Awesome classic rock band we manage since 2000
• Marc Velasco: Multi Platinum solo artist.
• Freddie "Anak" Aguilar: Legend of Philippines folk scene
• William Yu: Well known Filipino painter, love his work and philosophy
• The Guitar Hospital: Arie Hopolito, the guitar doctor, surgeon, micro-surgeon... the magician.
• Wally Gonzales: Legend of Pinoy Rock and good friend
• Perf De Castro: multi-award guitarist, song writer, producer and recording studio owner
• Bounds of Silence: awesome original Swiss band and close friends, check out their Power-Pop world
• Christophe Etter: pilot, music festval organiser, photographer and best friend
• Pascal Rinaldi: an excellent Swiss singer/songwriter.
• Stephan Eicher: top Swiss rock artist
• Taurus Studio, a great recording studio in Geneva owned by our friend Claude Lander
In The USA
• Chi Coltrane: A living legend. Very proud to be your friend.
• Charlie Souza: Session musician and bass player of the New Rascals
• Michael Drive: Outstanding singer/songwriter
• Journey: Legendary rock band with our friend Arnel Pineda on vocals since December 2007.
Performing Right Associations
• Australia: APRA, Australian Performing Right Association
• France: SACEM, Societe des Auteurs, Compositeurs et Editeurs de Musique
• Switzerland: SUISA, die Schweizer Genossenschaft der Urheber und Verleger von Musik
• USA: ASCAP, American Scociete of Composers, Authors and Publishers
Other Cool Links we recommend
• Museum of Military Aviation in Payern: Fly over the Swiss Apls in a Hawker Hunter or Mirage III jet fighter. My past, my army friends, my aircraft. Great place for aviation buffs
• ROTEX Helicopters: check them out. My old friend Vincent is part of it
• Solar Impulse: An amzing advenure for a few of my old army friends...
In The Philippines
Some of the best places we have stayed around the globe
Hotel and Resorts and Facilities
• InterContinental Resort Bali: Jimbara Bay Bali, Indonesia. One of the most beautiful hotel I have stayed.
• Novotel Lombok: Lombok, Indonesia. Awesome hotel, fabulous food and stunning swimming pools
• El Galeon: Sabang/Puerto Galera: A Touch of Class, but cool place to stay, great owners.
• Big Apple: Sabang/Puerto Galera: Cool place, loads of fun and say hi to our mate Steve, the manager
• Capt'n Gregg's: Sabang/Puerto Galera: Great food, overlooking the water.
• Romantic Beach Villas: General Luna, Siargao: Our Pal Roman, can't wait to head back to this Heaven on Earth
• King Wendell: Puerto Galera, Philippines. Your private boat and driver for snorkeling and beach hopping
• Pearl Farm Beach Resort: Davao: Sumptuous resort, fantastic food and super quiet
• Coco Beach Resort: Phan Thiet: A great couple's dream. Just perfect
• JJ's and Tanamor: Jakarta: Two fabulous party places side by side. Although not sure they still exist
• Hard Rock Café: Jakarta: All I can say, Got to see it to believe it...
• Block M: Jakarta: Wild place, not recommended for fainthearted people
• Jools Entertainment:, Makati: World Class Cabaret Show, Great English pub.
• Handlebar: Makati: The other Expat rendez-vous in Manila. Great music and big bikes
• LA Cafe: Malate: See it to believe it... Loads of fun all around the clock there
• Stardust: Makati: Great place to unwind with pool tables, beautiful ladies and great live band every Friday
• Heckle & Jeckle: Makati: An other Expat rendez-vous in Manila. Pool tables, sport TV etc...
• Bar None: Great live band playing loads of good old Rock'n Roll at the basement of the Marriott Hotel
• St James Power Station: Best place in town with 5 clubs under one roof
• Molly Malone's: Cool Irish Pub on Boat Key
• Long Bar: Inside the Raffles Hotel enjoy the best Singapore Sling and a peanuts shell fight
• Amalgam Club, Yverdon: Great venue, great music, cool place run by my old friend Patrick
• Tacos'Bar, Lausanne: Another huge music venue, in Lausanne this time. Don't miss it if you are around
• Saxophone Pub, Bangkok: Great food, great pub and great live blues music
• Q Bar, Saigon: Awesome bar and atmosphere. One of the Expat hang-out in Saigon
• Apocalyps Now Bar, Saigon: Wild and unexpected place in Saigon. A must check...
• The Oaks, Neutral Bay, Sydney. Best BBQ in town...grill your own giant steak. an experience that can't be missed if you are in Sydney
• The Hero Of Waterloo, Sydney: Another fabulous place to hang out with great ambiance
• König Restaurant Helsinki: Soumptous restaurant in the heart of Helsinki
• Bellevue, Helsinki: A very classy Russian restaurant. Superb food.
• Le Chef at The Manor, Baguio: Owned by my friend Chef Billy King, it is my all time favorite restaurant
• Luca Pizza, Talipana, Puerto Galera, Mindoro: Best authentic Italian pizza on the beach. Be hungry...
• Alchemy Resto/Bar, Makati: Beautiful place, great food, great entertainment. A must see in Makati
• Our Village, Boat Quay: Awesome Northern Indian cuisine, eat on the rooftop terrace if you not too afraid of a good sweat
• Auberge "Le Soleil", Chamoson: Amazing food artistically served. Family atmosphere created by the owners
Design by WTP